Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just another day at temptation

Just another day at temptation:( I decided to see a few friends and the spot of choice "Panera". A healthier choice yet still, adds calories. armed with my program I was able to have a full lunch. salad and soup and  a dessert. the dessert I shared since it has close to 500 calorie. now I will have my shake at dinner.
however, I thought about all the people that went into Panera the ones that are spending $15 a day to eat a healthy lunch with their coworker. that is close to $300 a month wow. looking at panera's menu I discovered that I have accumulated a 750 calories. just for lunch and it didn't even sustain me till the afternoon. How and when did we become a society that a healthy meal = 750. that is more than half of your daily calorie intake. why I believe that my program is working is I still have 500 calories to take and that = a shake in the morning and one at night. still I felt like one of the thin girls that can eat anything without counting calories. when you are struggling with weight you need to realize you have to struggle, but you have a womenly curves, those curves what other pay to add. still you need to spend a little less to maintain those curves in a womenly feel. good luck to all, down three pounds with eating at panera twice this week. go my program.
any question please feel free to call me 714-494-5457. if you are a telemarketer I will hung up the phone no hard feeling:)

No comments:

Post a Comment