Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stagnation

I was busy during the past week, not that I didn't have time to follow the program, I didn't want to. I was off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Back on Monday, I didn't lose anything, still I didn't gain which was very good news since I can pick up where I left off. Time wasted though, I could have lost at least a pound in those days. determination is back. I want to be healthy, I want to feel good.
A dinner party will bring a lot together, I am determined to wear a dress I wore when I was thinner. this will keep me on the program till the party. All healthy food, I will skip one shake and eat more comfortably with my friends 250 calories more. Pictures will be posted as soon as I hit a certain mile stone:) always have a smaller target weight and set one every time your reach the first. share your story and struggle:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    are you still actively writing this blog? I'm just curious how you are progressing?

    ReplyDelete